Corona and Plasma Treating Systems for Improved Surface Adhesion
Backed by more than 25 years of specialized experience in corona and plasma treating, 3DT LLC offers you higher quality adhesion results and innovative surface treatment solutions. Recognized worldwide as a driving force behind technological innovation in corona and atmospheric plasma surface treatment, 3DT offers a comprehensive range of systems for all three-dimensional and two-dimensional applications.
3DT's systems improve the adhesion and bonding on a wide variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, composites, glass and metal. Our systems clean, etch, wet and functionalize surfaces for printing, coating, painting and bonding as well as optimize surfaces for cell culture growth.
3DT's plasma and corona treatment systems solve adhesion problems for injection, blow molded or extruded parts. Our line of standard and custom-designed products can be incorporated into existing or new production lines, supplied as semi to fully automated systems or supplied as stand alone workstations. 3DT offers you comprehensive solutions including, single source design, manufacture, installation, and service, regardless of the size or scope of the project.
Importantly, 3DT represents AFS and SOFTAL, both of Germany and powerhouses in film surface treatment utilizing corona and plasma technology, as well as hot needle perforation.
- Medical Filters, cell wells, test tubes, medical tubing, catheters, syringes, Petri-dishes, needle hubs, eye lenses, packaging
- Automotive Fuse covers, engine parts, air bag covers, rubber profiles, tubings, head lights, fuse covers
- Electronics Cable, switches, Mylar cb's, housings, game and device screens
- Household Steam irons, blenders, rice cookers, shakers, measuring containers
- Cosmetics Bottles, caps, jars, tubes
- Food & Drug Enclosures, bottles, jars, caps, perforated packaging
- Thin Films / Web Materials Packaging, labels, industrial materials
- Building Materials Window seals and profiles, siding
Proud representatives of: