Corona Surface Treatment and Plasma Surface Treatment Systems for Improved Adhesion
Backed by more than 30 years of specialized experience in the manufacture of corona and plasma surface treatment systems, 3DT LLC offers superior adhesion through our innovative, powerful and dependable surface treatment technology. 3DT is recognized worldwide as a driving force behind industry advances in surface treatment.
Our forte? The manufacture of powerful, versatile plasma and corona treatment systems created for a wide variety of applications including cleaning, wetting and functionalizing surfaces. 3DT’s systems provide highly improved bonding properties for printing, coating, laminating, painting and adhesive applications as well as enhancing labware for cell culture growth. Our line of standard and custom products can be supplied as either stand-alone workstations or as semi – to fully – automated systems. All of our products can be conveniently incorporated into customers’ new or existing production lines.
3DT’s surface treatment systems improve the adhesion and bonding on a wide variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, rubber, composites, glass, paper, foam and metal. Select your area of interest above to learn more about our product line.
3DT is a leader in the surface treatment industry because only 3DT:
- Supplies comprehensive surface treatment solutions including single source design, manufacture, installation, and service
- Offers a complete line of surface treatment equipment for nearly all 3-dimensional and film/web applications
- Works closely with customers on product application development, providing truly custom-engineered systems
- Provides turn-key, fully integrated systems with product handling and automation, as needed
- Our systems are built in Germantown, Wisconsin, USA with proven technology, robust design and state-of-the-art components
- Each sale is backed with a knowledgeable, experienced sales and service team dedicated to excellent customer service and your success
Additionally, 3DT represents SOFTAL Corona & Plasma of Hamburg, Germany. SOFTAL is a powerhouse in film and web surface treatment utilizing corona and plasma technology.
3DT is your source for Dyne Test Pens and Dyne Solution.
Please click below.