FILM & WEB SURFACE TREATMENT
SOFTAL Corona & Plasma designs and manufactures a complete line of powerful corona and plasma surface treatment systems for plastic, paper, metal and textile surfaces, even plastic boards and foam. Sixty years of surface treating experience have made SOFTAL one of the key players in this industry. Based in Hamburg, Germany, SOFTAL is represented by 3DT providing expert sales, service and support in North America.
Around the world, customers recognize SOFTAL as a leader in film, foil and web surface treatment, placing their trust in SOFTAL’s efficiency-enhancing, patented processes. Due to decades of experience and intensive research, our systems produce optimum bonding of inks, lacquers, coatings and adhesives resulting in increased productivity and improved quality without the need of primers.
Why choose SOFTAL? Because SOFTAL’s systems …
- Treat the widest range of material sizes in the industry – from 10 inches to 10 meters wide
- Are equipped with a generator power ratio of 1:10, offering unmatched flexibility in treating a variety of materials
- Require less maintenance and have a longer life
- Utilize robust design and corrosion-proof materials
- Compact design with a pre-installed output transformer for quick and easy installation
- Provide an ozone extraction and filtration system as an option
- Custom systems supplied for specific applications
- German engineering with US sales, service, and support